Friday, August 19, 2011

hair rage




I cut off my hair recently and the style just didn't suit me, too blunt and harsh, I need a soft style. So I went back and asked for a couple of small tweaks and oh my Lord, my hair is now a nightmare. The only saving grace is that warmer weather is coming and I can swing back into my true style, which is a Leona dress with a vintage hair accessory (which luckily detracts from the debacle of a style). The hair accessory is a refashioned vintage piece. I took off some old bits and added some new bits. Fine weather next week so I'm planning a conga-line of Leonas. 

7 comments:

  1. its happened to me too and im stilllll trying to grow it back! it (yours!!) looks cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I think your hair look pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haircut! :))
    Greetings
    http://malinaclasen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks cute. It might settle down a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... I'm sorry you're not happy, but I do think it looks quite pretty (even when it was a bit blunter). I hope you find a way so that you also adore it. I can't wait for this conga line of Leonas :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh there's nothing worse than a bad haircut - it's why I haven't been to a hairdresser in about 8 years. But at least you have the style and savvy to make it look gorgeous. Bring on spring and lotsa Leona xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I think it looked really cute in that blunt cut. But if you aren't comfortable with it then it doesn't matter how great everyone else thinks it looks. Well, at least you can feel ok about the fact that it grows out. Thank god for that - I have had some TERRIBLE haircuts that make me absolutely inconsolable. I have also had some that I loved that everyone else thought were horrid. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete