Thursday, June 23, 2011

today i'm wearing... with lily allen






I almost fell off my chair with excitement when I saw who the June subject for the Vogue UK online photo blog Today I'm Wearing... is - it's Lily Allen.

I love and adore Lily for many, many reasons. For one, I think she is very real and doesn't put on any pretences, which is so refreshing in this day and age for an A-Lister. What makes this even better is that some days she wears H&M, some days she wears no make up and some days her nails are chipped. She really is, just one of us girls - very relateable.

I'm in awe that she agreed to do it this month as: A) She had a wedding smack-bang in the middle, and let's face it, most of us have more things on our mind the month we get married than taking daily pics of what we wore and; B) Lily is three months pregnant (which wasn't announced when she started this photo blog) which in all honesty left her open to lots of "Hasn't she put on weight" remarks, but Lily is a legend, and agreed to share her June in outfits and photos with us. Lily, I hope I'm as lovely as you when I am three months pregnant.

1 comment: