Saturday, June 16, 2012

my lovely, lazy saturday


I was rudely awoken at 10am by the pugs insisting on a 
morning walk. Summer or winter, the beach is breathtaking.


Had a relaxing bath, and yes, my tub is pink. :)


Caught up on my fashion and gossip reading.


Dressed warmly for the Melbourne winter. First time I've
ever worn my cardy open with a belt, and I loved the look.


Collected some of my yummy organic chookies eggs...


...to swap with the gorgeous Catie of The Staple Store 
for the above magic mixture to add to your porridge
or to sprinkle on your yoghurt. Nom, nom, nom.


Talked myself out of buying some $15 pastel skinnies from KMart.

What did you get up to?

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a positively perfect day to me. $14 jeans? Goodness me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of your pug, so cute! :) Sounds like a great Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My puppies like to wake us up to on the weekend mornings, during the week they struggle to get out of bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw why not buy the jeans, they are cute and cheap! :) I agree about the beach, it's beautiful through any season :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks absolutely gorgeous...do you have a full view of it posted somewhere?

    xo
    Alex
    http://louise-amabilis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you might be a little envious of my girly date on Saturday...
    oooh I need that protein sprinkle! I adore your doggies! You're lucky it's 10am, mine wake me up before 7 if we're having a dog sleep over (ie I let them sleep on my bed) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am wearing the green kmart pastel skinnies today!

    ReplyDelete