Friday, May 27, 2011

stylish blogger award - seven things about me

I was extremely flattered when Miss Margaritas awarded me with a Stylish
Blogger Award, recently. She lives in Norway, is cute as a button, owns a
black pug, and has an amazing vintage style. You should check her out.


So, the rules are, I need to tell you seven random things about myself, then I need
to pass the award on to seven other bloggers I would like to know a little more about.




1) I foster teeny weeny kittens without mums, bottle feed
them, and then find them good homes. So often you
 can find a box of kittens underneath my desk at work.

2) I collect all my cats and dogs whiskers when
they fall out and I keep them in a jar.


3) I have been known to wash dishes in the bathtub.



4) I sill sleep with my soft toys.


5) I haven't eaten chocolate in years.


6) I have not been to the dentist for 21 years.


7) Currently, I own six cats, three pugs, eleven chooks and two love birds.


I'm passing my Stylish Blogger Award to *drumroll*

Deer Donna
A Vintage Girls World
Mary Van Notes
Call Me Lucille
A Fine Day For Sailing
Oi Ihana Turhamaisuus
Sweetheart of the Rodeo


Think of these seven blogs as reccomendations
from me. They are all very different, but I reckon
you'll come away with a couple of new favourites.

4 comments:

  1. yehaaaw!!! thanks darling! i will fill this out sometime this weekend!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you, that is so sweet of you! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a great seven things. The best I have seen so far. Even though I already knew a few.

    Do you think the chocolate and lack of need for professional dentistry are related?

    You must have built up a lot of dishes to have to wash them in the bath tub. Have you ever gotten to the 'hose them down on the lawn' stage?

    ReplyDelete