Sunday, May 15, 2011

all my stuff




I love a questionairre - reading others answers, and answering myself. I particularly love this questionairre that features in Shop Til You Drop which reads like a highly reccommended list of stuff to me. It delights me when the models, actresses etc answer the questions, they often nomintae cheap and cheerful brands, as opposed to designer labels. I encourage everyone to cut and paste and share your own answers in the comments field. I wasn't sure about book and CD, so I just answered what I am reading/listening to right now. This is an honest list of the things I use in my ever day life. :)

FASHION

UNDERWEAR: Knickers Jockey Parisienne High Rise paired with Bendon bra of a matching colour
JEANS: Witchery
T-SHIRTS: Bonds
SHOES: Miss L Fire
WATCHES: Q&Q
SUNGLASSES: Karen Walker
SWIMWEAR: Esther Williams
DRESSES: Leona Edmiston and vintage
BAGS: Kate Hill
LABEL: Leona Edmiston
ACCESSORIES: Lovisa and vintage

BEAUTY

PERFUME: Fracas
MASCARA: Lancome
LIPS: Chanel
SHAMPOO: Herbal Essence
BODY WASH: Lush soap
HAIR PRODUCT: Taft hairspray
MOISTURISER: Nivea
BRONZER: Nars Laguna
NAIL POLISH SHADE: Chanel Dragon

LIFESTYLE

SHEETS: Linen House
CANDLES: Dusk
STATIONERY: Typo
LUGGAGE: Warehouse
GADGET: iphone
CAR: Suzuki Swift
ONLINE STORE: Etsy
BOOK: Shall We Dance? - Maggie Alderson
CD: Record Collection - Mark Ronson & The Business Intl
DRINK: Soy latte
 




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'll try this in future on my blog.

    I'm with you on the Nivea, no fancy brand can match it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm going to give it a whirl also. :)

    ReplyDelete