Monday, May 2, 2011

my new favourite blog





My new favourite blog is Today I'm Wearing by UK Vogue which was created just over a year ago. Each month a well-known British fashionista with close ties to the fashion industry, shows us what she is wearing each day for a whole month. We start with Alexa Chung and currently featuring is Alison Mosshart. My favourite is Charoltte Dellal, who is one of my personal fashion icons.

It's super-interesting to see, taking into consideration all the freebies these ladies would recieve and wardrobe budgets that I would guess would surpass the regular girl on the street, exactly how these ladies put themselves together. I was delighted to see that on one day Alexa Chung is wearing a bow in her hair... by Kleenex.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an interesting idea for a blog, thanks for the link miss! x

    ReplyDelete